TATA ULTRA MARATHON SAFETY MEASURES FOR COVID-19 ENVIRONMENT
While every effort is being taken to ensure a safe run, participants are responsible for their own health and safety and are participating in the event at their own risk. The Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates will not be responsible or liable for any sort of bodily injury, illness or death sustained to or by you whatsoever and howsoever this is caused.
- Participants will have to produce double vaccination certificate at the bib collection centre.
- Covid Task force will be deployed to monitor the SOP pre-race/race day/post-race.
- Holding area will be sanitized 30 mins before the reporting time of each race category.
- Temperature check will be done for all the participants entering the holding area.
- Sanitizer will be kept at the entrance of the holding area for the participants.
- Volunteers will be deployed to monitor the social distance among participants.
- Runners will be asked to maintain social distance on the course.
- Runners will be requested not to run in groups and maintain social distance.
- Port-a-loos (at the venue and on route) will be sanitized as and when used by the participants.
- Structural material like (Gazebo tent/Chairs/Table/Cloth/light) will be sanitized before the deployment.
- Sanitizer will be kept at all the water stations on route.
- Volunteers at the Start/Finish and on the route will be wearing the face mask and gloves to serve the consumables to the participants.
- Volunteers will keep the consumables on the counter to maintaining social distancing. Volunteers will not serve anything to the participants.
- Recovery and finishing area will be sanitized before the participants reach to the finish line.
- Contactless Water distribution at the finish line.
- Volunteers will be wearing the mask and hand-gloves at the time of distributing the finisher medals.
- Fresh face mask to be given to participant at entrance of finishing tent.
- Physios’ team will be wearing the Face mask and hand gloves to support the participants.
- Contact less refreshment box distribution.
- Wearing mask in the finishing area will be compulsory.
- All the government guidelines (use of sanitizer, mask, social distancing) will be followed strictly pre and post the event.
- Ambulance with medical team will be available at the Start/on the course/Finish point to take the participant to the nearest hospital in case of any emergency situation.
- Transport bus will be fully sanitized for the participants to reach the start point.
- Participants will not be allowed to stay back at the finish point.
- Pre-event communication regarding SOPs and protocols will be sent to all participants.
Note: All the participants will have to follow all the instructions given by the organizers/volunteers.